Content is content. This is what your brand is filled with. And in the world of digital marketing it is texts and visuals (video, pictures, animation, gifs…), through which you communicate with your audience.
Before you start, analyze your content and the content of your competitors.
– Do you have a single style?
– What about the constant columns to which you “get” subscribers?
– What is there with the regularity of fasting?
– Do you choose high-resolution photos and videos for their pages (and pictures without watermarks)
– Do you have video content, graphic and user-generated content (reviews, marks, comments)?
– Do you respond to comments?
– Do you write quality texts in the same style?
– Do you have interactives (the mechanics of draws and contests)
– Do you have simple and convenient navigation (you are easy to find, have contacts, headings have their tags)